We are jumping on the melted crayon train this year for Valentine’s Day! I wanted to find something cute and crafty for Mack to make for his class, after all it is his first ever Valentine’s party!
Like me, I am sure many of you have encountered many versions of these non-candy Valentine’s while browsing Pinterest, so I am by no means claiming that this is one of my original ideas whatsoever, although I REALLY wish I was the one to think of this!
The main reason I am posting about this is to credit the maker of the super-cute printable tag I found online!
But first, I will walk you through the process despite the lack of pictures….sorry!
1) Unwrap and break crayons into small pieces (or use bits and pieces that you have lying around)
2) Fill a silicone heart mold with your crayon pieces.
3) Bake at 230 degrees for 10 minutes.
4) Once cool and hardened remove from silicone mold (they will be liquid when you remove them from the oven.)
5) Place a heart and a lollipop in a baggie. (I chose to add a piece of candy to ours, although you could absolutely do without!)
7) Fold label over the top of a plastic baggie and staple shut!
They are beautiful, don’t you think?!
Happy Valentine’s Day!