*This post contains affiliate links.
Make Your Peppermint Rice
What you need:
- uncooked rice (as much as you want for your bin)
- peppermint extract
- red food coloring
- wax paper
- cookie sheet
- tupperware bin
What to do:
- Place your rice in a gallon-sized Ziplock bag.
- Add 1 teaspoon (or more if you have a lot of rice) to the bag.
- Add a few drops of food coloring to the bag.
- Seal the bag, and have your child shake it up!
- Place wax paper on a cookie sheet, and pour the rice on the wax paper to dry overnight.
Make a Peppermint Rice Sensory Bin
To see some of our other seasonal sensory bins, check out:
- Monster Sensory Bin
- Red, White, and Blue Army Sensory Bin
- Fall Sensory Bin
- Butterfly Life Cycle Sensory Bin
- S’mores Sensory Bin
- Garden Sensory Bin
- Easter Sensory Bin