This Christmas printable Pictionary game is so much fun for families to play together. Simply print out the game sheet, and get drawing!
Playing Pictionary is always a blast. It’s one of those family-friendly games that just ensures that there’s going to be a ton of laughter and fun. The great part about this Christmas printable pictionary board game is that it’s created so a wide variety of ages can enjoy.
From young to old, literally, everyone can play. And when it comes to printable games creating family memories, isn’t that what it’s all about?
Christmas Printable Pictionary Board Game
Get your drawing skills ready, the game is about to start! This printable game is so much fun and a great way to work on teamwork and understanding how to maintain friendly competition as well.
While you will need at least 2 players to play this game, the more the better! Pair up if you can and see just how well you know the artistic abilities of your other family members. But get ready…some drawings just aren’t ever going to make sense! This particular Pictionary printable board game has a theme, making it a fun family game for
One of my favorite memories as a kid was playing family board games, Pictionary and Trivial Pursuit bring some of the happiest memories of my entire childhood, and I hope to pass the same sentiment on to my own children.
How to Play Pictionary
The rules of the game are simple.
- Draw a slip of paper from the Pictionary printable (cut the individual pieces into ‘cards’)
- Don’t tell anyone what is on that printable
- Without saying any words, start drawing out the word to get your audience or teammate to guess
- If you’re in teams and they guess what it is within a minute (or whatever time you allot), you get a point!
See how simple the game really is? And ultimately, you’re in control of the rules so you can alter to do whatever works for the dynamic of your family.
Tips for playing this Christmas Printable Pictionary Board Game:
- laminate the game pieces to use over and over again
- keep a couple of pads of paper on hand
- use a minute timer to keep track of the time
- set a designated amount of points for each team to earn to win, ex. 10 points wins
Items to have on hand that are helpful for playing the Pictionary board game