A Lego challenge is simply a way to help kids think creatively and imaginatively when playing with their Legos. After building an initial play set with instructions, kids can feel clueless when staring at a pile of legos and then needing to think of something to create on their own.
There is value in prompting this kind of thinking. This kind of scientific thinking and experimenting with cause and effect, shape, stability and more paired with imagination is incredibly valuable to child development.
Printable Lego Challenges for Kids
We have a handful of various Lego challenges on this site for you to print for free. A 30 day Lego challenge that you can use any month of the year, this is fun for siblings and parents to do together, and 3 Christmas themed lego challenges for kids to complete in the month of December.
Click on each of the posts below to download and print these Lego challenges for kids.
- 30 Day Lego Challenge for Kids + Printable Calendar
- Easter Lego Challenge Printable for Kids
- Fall Lego Challenge Calendar to Print
- Christmas Lego Challenge Cards Free to Print
- Santa’s Workshop Lego Challenge Cards Free to Print
- Nativity Lego Challenge Cards Printable
- Pumpkin Lego Challenge: Free Build and Write Printable
Enjoy these printable Lego challenges for kids!