This St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt is great for passing time with little ones. It can also help them with mindfulness and awareness and they pay more attention to their surroundings and to detail.
Printable games allow for quick and easy fun, and this St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt printable is great to use for some holiday fun! The kids will love looking for all these simple hidden clues and they’ll be pumped to be up and running around the house. What a fun St. Patrick’s Day printable for kids.
St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt Printable
A scavenger hunt is a game in something is hidden around the house and clues can be provided to find the treasure. This St. Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt is the same as any other scavenger hunt, just with printable clues to help find the treasure at the end!
Each clue is themed with a fun riddle to think about and solve to get to the next clue (check out our other scavenger hunts, too!)
Have so much fun setting up this St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt for kids in your own home. If you want a goody back at the end of the scavenger hunt, add one of these fun St. Patrick’s Day printable favor toppers.
Don’t forget to check out all of our other St. Patrick’s Day printables to keep your little ones busy during the holiday.
What’s on the St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt:
Included are some prompts to cut out and place around the house, they include fun riddles such as:
- sneaky little leprechauns have visited your house, they left a trail as quiet as a mouse
- so close to that pot of fold and you are feeling bold. After your clothes are washed, here you must give them a fold
- don’t give up, keep looking for those clues. I come in twos, and you put me on before your shoes
- four-leaf clovers are lucky as can be! turn the knob to open me, if I’m locked you must use a key
- if it’s treasure you seek, come take a peek, on the place where you sleep
- leprechauns are smart and hard to trap. to find your next clue you don’t need a map. Just go to the place where you wash your hair and you’ll find it in a snap
- those sneaky little leprechauns sure think you are groovy, find the next clue where you go watch a movie
- you did it again, you’re hot on the trail, now look for the place where you check for the mail
- you’re nearing the end, it’s almost done, we sure hope you had some fun! now look in the place that keeps milk cold, then you’re on the right path to the rainbow and gold
- now use your feet to find your seat, you might try looking underneath
- irish kisses and shamrock pinches, search in the place where you keep your riches
- this post of gold is yours to keep, enjoy this happy st patrick’s day treat
To print the St. Patrick’s Day scavenger hunt
Simply click on the image below to print these scavenger hunt riddles, and enjoy this fun activity with kids!
More St. Patrick’s Day Activities:
St. Patrick’s Day Printable Favor Toppers
St. Patrick’s Day Placemat Printable: Maze, Word Search and More
St. Patrick’s Day Sayings for Kids
St. Patrick’s Day Charades Printable Game
Leave a Reply