This printable Spring break journal will give kids the chance to document their family adventures over the break from school. Plus, 25 adventure ideas.
Spring break is a time of adventure and family bonding for many families. For school-aged children who are away from their family much of the day, this is a welcomed time for outings! This Spring break journal will help children document what they do on their adventures. Plus, check out the printable with 25 ideas for spring break adventures.
Looking for even more ideas? We have a printable Spring Break bucket list too!
Spring Break Journal for Family Adventures
We spend the summers adventuring to never before seen places and finding fun ways to bond as a family. Spring break is the perfect time to get a taste of our upcoming summer adventures, and dabble in what is to come.
Journaling provides children an opportunity to think and reflect, being really mindful of their emotions, like, concerns, etc. This reflection on family activities is something that we like to discuss as well as journal privately.
The printable adventure journal has three prompts to write about: favorite place we visited, favorite activities we did, and favorite things we made. Print as many sheets of the journal that you need and start adventuring!
Spring Break Adventure Ideas for Families
There are so many ways you can adventure right in your own neighborhood or backyard! These spring activities are sure to please.
Here are some fun ideas:
- Plant a garden
- Visit a local children’s museum
- Make a Spring themed snack
- Take a nature walk somewhere new
- Take a day trip to a shopping outlet
- Enjoy a picnic at the park
- Explore a nearby national park
- Take a trip to the library
- Ride bikes to a new destination
- Movie night at home with popcorn
- Visit a new ice cream shop
- See a new movie at the theater
- Schedule a play date with friends
- Set up the slip n slide
- Take a trip to the zoo
- Attend a spring break day camp
- Volunteer for community clean up
- Make a Spring themed craft
- Tackle an outdoor project
- Go to a water park
- Let’s go fly a kite
- Hit the beach
- Attend a play at a playhouse
- Go fishing at a nearby pond
- Feed the ducks at a park
Get the Printable Spring Break Journal and Adventure List
Click on the image below to print these. Grab as many copies of the journal that you might need. To get more freebies like this delivered to your inbox, fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Pin this Spring Break Journal:
Leave a Reply