These nativity puppets are very easy to make and are perfect for dramatic play at home. Help kids learn and understand the The Nativity Story through play. Hands-on experiences help kids make connections are learn quickly. Check out how we pair these with our Gift of the Magi Play Dough (over on Rainy Day Mum) for some fun sensory play and learning!
*This post contains Amazon affiliate links. See more about my policies here.
To Make Your Nativity Puppets
Grab your free printable puppets by signing up to access the exclusive content of this blog here. Our exclusive content includes a resource gallery of printables and helpful content. These puppets are included there! Already have the password? Go there now.
What you need:
- printable nativity puppets
- craft sticks
- laminator (optional – here is my favorite one)
What to do:
- Cut out each puppet.
- Laminate each character.
- Tape a craft stick to the back of each puppet.
These were perfect for acting out the story while reading the book. They were also perfect for playing in the Gift of the Magi play dough. This play dough is super soft and sparkly, and is scented with Frankincense!
Grab yours now, stick them in a ziplock bag as a simple busy bag, use them for dramatic play, or make the play dough to go with them! Enjoy!
Want more Winter printables?
More Christmas Activities
- Christmas Sensory Sticks for Engaged Holiday Play
- Christmas Tree Brownies: Kid-Made Holiday Treats
- 3 Christmas Footprint Art Templates: Free Printables
- 5 Christmas Handprint Art Printables: For Gifting, Decor, or FUN!
- 9 Ways to Complete Worksheets WITHOUT a Pencil! FREE Christmas Printables
- Jumping Jingle Bells Process Art