This Christmas countdown printable is a simple one page printable that you can use in a number of different ways to help provide a visual to kids.
Counting down to a holiday or vacation is the best way to help kids remain patient and understand the concept of time. This Christmas countdown printable is such an easy way to provide a visual tracker for your kids. Add this to you list of must-have Christmas printables for kids.
Christmas Countdown Printable
Time is such a difficult concept for kids. Saying Christmas is in a few weeks lets them know that it’s coming soon…but how soon? When exactly? What does it feel like to wait a few weeks?
These are difficult concepts for many kids to understand, and providing them with a visual is not only fun, but can make waiting much more manageable!
How to use this Christmas Countdown Printable
This is a printable that can easily be used in a number of different ways, depending on your child’s likes and abilities.
Ideas for use include:
- place a sticker over each day of December leading up to Christmas
- color each day in or mark it off
- tape or glue this printable to a cookie sheet and use a magnet to cover each day (check out this adorable cookie sheet countdown to Christmas craft)
- place a Hershey kiss on each number and eat one a day leading up to Christmas
- laminate the printable and color each number in with a dry erase marker – then use it over and over again every year
I’m sure there are so many other fun ways to use this printable that you can think of, get creative!
Get the Christmas Countdown Printable
Simply click on the image below and print! This is a free download for you to use 🙂