Are you a blogger looking to grow your brand and connect with other influencers and mom-friendly companies? Are you a mom looking for more healthy and natural alternatives for your family? Then the WOW Summit 16‘ is for you! This year, it will be held in National Harbor, MD (8 miles from Washington D.C.) on Oct 7-8. I’ve attended blog conferences before, but I have never attended one for both moms and bloggers alike. I am SO excited to attend the WOW Summit this year on behalf of Green Moms Meet! I’ll tell you some more about it below. If you think it’s a fit for you, grab the discount code below for 15% off your ticket (or enter to win one for free!) and be sure to find me and say ‘hello’ while you’re there!
Calling all ‘green’ moms and bloggers!! Don’t consider yourself to be a ‘green’ mom or blogger? (It’s still for you!) I myself am a wannabe green mom. Meaning, I try where I can, but I’m nowhere near perfect. However, I am always willing and wanting to learn more. Check out why the Summit is for you.
Bloggers, at the WOW Summit 16‘ you can:
- Meet brands and check out samples of their products
- Be in the same room as your audience of moms
- Connect with others influencers
- Gain advice from experts in your business
- Speed-date with brands one-on-one (!)
- Enjoy the perks of being a blogger…can you say comedy, cocktails…and swag
Moms, at the WOW Summit 16‘ you can:
- Meet like-minded, health-conscious moms
- Discover new, healthy brands and products to use in your home
- Hear from guest speakers
- Attend educational workshops
- Sample new products
- Walk away with a goody bag of swag (!)
Sound good? Check out the title sponsors below, to see a full list, go here.
Ready to grab your ticket? Get 15% here with the code: VFS15
Want your ticket for free? Enter below, I am giving away 2 tickets! Enter between September 1st-September 5th for your chance to win!
Girls weekend? YES PLEASE!
This post is sponsored by Green Moms Meet. I am receiving complementary tickets to the conference in exchange for this blog post. All opinions are my own (and I really am SO excited!).
Photo credit mom and child: Depositphotos.com
Access our Exclusive Content!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, and your password to all of our free printable resources!