These halloween jokes for kids are sure to be crowd pleasers. Plus, grab the printable version to cut them out and stick in a lunchbox!
We like to celebrate Halloween with fun crafts and sensory play. It’s also fun to get into the Halloween spirit by decorating the house, reading Halloween books, and telling funny jokes!
These simple and fun Halloween jokes for kids should bring smiles and laughter to kids of all ages during the Halloween season. Telling jokes can be a fun and enjoyable way to connect with others and bring humor to different situations.
There are so many fun ways to use your arsenal of Halloween jokes for the season:
- have a couple ready to go on the way to school in the morning or after school pick-up
- print the sheet below and place one in your child’s lunchbox
- keep this sheet in your purse and tell them while waiting at a restaurant
- go around in a circle and take turns telling one at a party
- have a class presentation? add a joke to the end!
- alleviate a stressful or anxiety-producing situation by telling jokes with your kids
Halloween Jokes for Kids
- Why did the ghost go to the party? Because he heard it was going to be a boo-last!
- What does a vampire say when you give him coffee? Fangs for the coffee!
- What do you get when you cross a black cat with a lemon? Sour-puss!
- Why do mummies make great spies? Because they’re good at keeping things under wraps!
- What do you call a skeleton who won’t do any work? Lazy bones!
- What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit? A blood orange!
- What do you call a monster with no neck? The Lost Neck Monster!
- Why did the scarecrow win an award? Because he was outstanding in his field!
- What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a vampire? A fur-midable creature!
- What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman? Frostbite!
- Why do witches make terrible baseball players? Because they’re always flying off their brooms!
- What do you call a ghost with a broken leg? Hoblin’ Goblin!
- How do you fix a broken pumpkin? With a pumpkin patch!
- What did one zombie say to the other zombie? “You crack me up!”
- Why don’t mummies take vacations? They’re afraid they’ll relax and unwind!
- What do you call a haunted chicken? A poultry-geist!
- Why did the skeleton go to the barbecue? To get another rib!
- What’s a ghost’s favorite room in the house? The living room!
- What do you call a little monster’s parents? Mummy and Deady!
- What do baby ghosts wear on their feet? Boo-ties!
- Why did the mummy call the doctor? Because he was in de-nile!
- How do you make a witch itch? Take away the “w”!
- Why did the zombie go to school? He wanted to improve his “dead”ucation!
- Why don’t ghosts like rain on Halloween? It dampens their spirits!
- Why was the ghost at the Halloween party such a hit? Because he had a boo-tiful personality!
- What do you call a witch who lives at the beach? A sand-witch!
- What kind of makeup do ghosts wear? Mas-scare-a!
- Why do mummies take so long to unwind? Because they’re all wrapped up!
- What do you call a friendly vampire? A “fang”tastic friend!
- How do you make a witch laugh? Tickle her funny bone!