This mummy mason jar doubles as really simple Halloween decor that kids can make and a candle holder! We do seemingly some type of crafting every day during Fall and the Halloween season, there are just so many fun ideas. I recently saw something similar on a trip to the Target Dollar Spot and thought these were just way too cute not to make!
To Make Your Mummy Mason Jar
What you need:
- mason jar
- google eyes
- black foam
- crinkled paper or construction paper
What to do:
- Wrap the gauze around the jar, tucking the ends in.
- Stuff some crinkled paper (similar to paper Easter grass) or strips of crumpled construction paper into the edges of the gauze.
- Cut an oval out of the black foam and attach.
- Glue two google eyes onto the jar.
Isn’t he cute?! You can add some fake flowers for a simple decor, fill with candy, use as a candleholder…the opportunities are endless.
Did you make one? I would love to see what you did with yours!
Access our Exclusive Content!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, and your password to all of our free printable resources!