These space printable bookmarks are in black and white for children to be colored in. Simply print, cut and color, then get reading!
We love using printable bookmarks with our kids. It encourages them to read by saving their spot with something new. It’s amazing how encouraging new bookmarks can be! These space printable bookmarks to color allow for imagination (and less ink while printing!).
Space Printable Bookmarks to Color In
My kids are fascinated by outer space so we enjoy finding new space activities for kids. It’s such a fun subject to teach. They love learning the names and order of the planets, and using their imagination to try to guess what it’s like being in space.
For more space printables, check out the Space Coloring Sheets that Teach Planet Order and the Space Printable Activities: Memory, Maze, I Spy and More.
What’s included in the space coloring bookmarks
This set of bookmarks includes three bookmarks for children to color in. The bookmarks include images of:
- a rocket ship
- an astronaut reading a book
- an astronaut with a telescope
- the phrases “I thank my lucky stars for books”, “reading is out of this world” and “I love reading to the moon and back”
How to make the space coloring bookmarks:
To turn this printable into bookmarks follow the steps below.
- Print the space coloring bookmarks here.
- Cut out each individual bookmark.
- Color the bookmarks with markers, crayons, colored pencils, etc.
- Laminate the colored bookmark (optional).
- Punch a hole in the top center of the bookmark and tie a string through the hole.
- Place inside a book!
Get the Space Printable Bookmarks here
Simply click on the image below to download these free bookmarks.
Fill out the form at the bottom of this post to join the weekly newsletter, where you will receive new printables like this weekly!