This Fall activities bucket list is great for family bonding while maintaining social distancing. There is still tons of family fun to be had! Print the calendar here.
There are so many fun fall activities to place on your bucket list. In typical years, your bucket list might involve activities around crowds or with others, however this fall activities bucket list is full of activities great for social distancing.
Add some of these to your list of fall activities for kids this year, or try to challenge yourself to get through one of these a day to make for a month of activities.
30 Days of Fall Activities Bucket List
A bucket list is a group of activities or achievements that a person wants to accomplish within a certain amount of time.
This fall activities bucket list is full of family fun ideas that you can do while practicing social distancing. The Covid19 pandemic has us all itching to get back to normal, and that includes Fall activities for us!
These fall activities will make you feel like you are still celebrating the season, while staying safe.
Fall Activities for Social Distancing
Included on this fall activities bucket list for social distancing is:
- Paint rocks (check out these Thanksgiving feast painted rocks)
- Go for a walk
- Play frisbee in your backyard
- Bake cookies
- Collect acorns and try this Acorn Balancing: Outdoor STEM Challenge for Kids or Acorn Fine Motor and Counting activity
- Have a Harry Potter marathon
- Build a cardboard playhouse
- Create a fall wreath
- Organize your collection
- Have a sibling pajama party and watch one of these Comedy Movies on Disney Plus
- Create a fall art project – try these Painting with Apples or this Fall Q Tip Painting Pumpkin Art
- Make a bird feeder
- Host a virtual dance party
- Have a house ‘fall’ decorating day
- Pick apples
- Bake pumpkin bread
- Make some DIY halloween costumes
- Have a family game night
- Zoom with your friends
- Carve or paint pumpkins for halloween
- Decorate for halloween
- Make caramel apples (or try this No-Mess Caramel Apple Popcorn)
- Read in a pillow fort
- Make a card for a friend
- Jump in leaves
- Have a family Halloween photo shoot
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Have a finger food dinner
- Make a fairy village
- Go backyard camping, and check out some of our camping activities!
Print the Fall Activities bucket list
Click here to print the bucket list, or click on the image below.