Looking for some super fun painting activities for toddlers? These creative options are certain to provide hours of creative play!
Looking for some fun and interesting painting activities for toddlers? You’ll love these messy play artwork options, and so will they! Trying to think of crafts for 1 year olds can prove to be a bit challenging, but remember, it’s about the process, and not the end result.
Even though you might not like the idea of messy play, it’s really, really great for your little ones to do! It helps to teach them motor skills as well as starting the process of learning how to think creatively.
Plus, these painting activities are actually pretty neat. You *might* find yourself trying to sneak in one or two yourself! (just to make certain it’s safe for the kids, right?!)
If you like these fun painting activities, you might also like this Sensory Stomp Painting with Bubble Wrap activity as well!
20 Painting Activities for Toddlers
Why limit their fun and creativity? These 20 options can have them creating something new almost every single day!
- Shake It Up No Mess Painting Activity from sunnydayfamily.com
- Taste Safe Ice Painting from messylittlemonster.com
- Mess-Free Painting With Kids from laughingkidslearn.com
- Fingerpainting A Pumpkin from momdot.com
- Paper Snowflake Banner from craftsbyamanda.com
- Toddler Painting With Toys from pinkstripeysocks.com
- Foamy Soap Painting For Toddlers from icanteachmychild.com
- Toddler Valentines Day Cards from redtedart.com
- Toddler Outdoor Canvas Painting Project from artscrackers.com
- Tube Painting Gross Motor Art Project from leftbraincraftbrain.com
- Big Art Project Ribbon Painting from handsonaswegrow.com
- Fridge Magnets Toddlers Can Make from happyhooligans.ca
- Fall Art For Infants And Toddlers from whereimaginationgrows.com
- The Easiest Toddler Painting Activity from momsandcrafters.com
- A Colorful Painting With Ice Activity from mommysbundle.com
- Easter Egg Finger Painting Craft from kenarry.com
- Painting With Q-Tips For Fine Motor Practice from lemonlimeadventures.com
- Slide Painting from icanteachmychild.com
- Fun Fall Painting Craft Craft from practicallyfunctional.com
- Painting With Bubble Wands from laughingkidslearn.com
When it comes to letting your toddler paint and explore, just relax. It’s all going to be okay!
Tips for making messy play not so messy
All you need to do is alter a few things, and your paint worries are over!
- Have your toddler wear old clothes when painting
- Lay down a lot of newspaper or plastic and have them paint in that area
- Use an old bedsheet and spread it out on the floor to have them paint on that to contain the mess
See how simple it can be?
Have fun with these fun painting activities for your toddler! They are certain to love having the creative freedom to create their own beautiful works of art!
Leave a Reply