This Pin the Nose on Rudolph game is the perfect Christmas party game for kids. It’s a simple classic that children love every time!
Printable party games are a great way to host a fun and easy holiday party with kids! Great for the classroom or at home, this Pin the Nose on Rudolph party game is sure to get kids in the holiday spirit.
Pin the Nose on Rudolph Printable Christmas Party Game for Kids
When I think back to my childhood, I immediately recall time spent with family playing games. Games and competition were the central point of every family gathering and holiday, and are undoubtedly some of my favorite memories.
With my own children, playing games is among our favorite activities and party games are the best way to celebrate with friends. Plus, this printable Pin the Nose on Rudolph Christmas party game is free to download…the perfect combination!
How to play Pin the Nose on Rudolph:
Download the game below. This is a free and easy printable that just requires a bit of cutting and you are ready to play!
1. Place tape on the back of Rudolph’s noses.
2. Hang the Rudolph picture on a wall that is roughly eye level to your party guests.
3. Have the children line up in single file and blindfold the first child in the line.
4. Give them Rudolph’s nose and gently spin them around three times (optional).
5. Point the blindfolded child towards Rudolph and ask them to place the nose on Rudolph.
6. Mark the spot where they places the nose with their name, or write the child’s name on the nose that they attached.
7. Once every child has had a turn, the child with the nose closest to the correct position wins!
*Laminate the Pin the Nose on Rudolph pieces to play with this over and over again!
Print the Pin the Nose on Rudolph Christmas party game by clicking on the image below.
Have fun playing!
More printable Christmas games:
Access our Exclusive Content!
Subscribe to get our latest content by email, and your password to all of our free printable resources!