This adorable monkey themed printable valentine board game is simple for kids to play, making it a great Valentine’s activity for preschoolers.
Printable board games make celebrating holidays or seasons so much fun. It is an inexpensive and easy way to find ways to discuss these upcoming celebrations or topics. This printable Valentine board game has a cute monkey and heart theme, and is simple for preschoolers or older children alike.
Printable Valentine Board Game
Can you make it all the way to the end of the game board first? Since Valentine’s Day is often synonymous with candy, use a small piece of candy such as a conversation heart or a Hershey Kiss as game tokens! Then eat then afterwards, of course.
MONKEY VALENTINE BOARD GAME RULES:
1. Cut out all heart and banana cards and place in a pile, face- side down.
2. Using small candy pieces, take turns by drawing a card and moving to the
closest space on the game board, matching the color of the heart.
3. When a player draws a banana card, they must move to the closest banana
space on the game board.
4. If a player lands on a space with an bridge, cross it to the designated spot.
5. When the pile is empty, shuffle cards and place in a new pile.
6. The first player to reach the final pink square wins!
*TIP: PRINT PAGES 2-3 – FIT TO PAGE
Print the Valentine Board Game
Simply click on the image below to download and print this game. Check out our entire collection of free printable board games to see some others you might want to snag!
Have so much fun with your printable valentine board game, and enjoy the bonding time with your kids.
More Valentine Printables for You:
Roll a Love Bug Printable Valentine Dice Game
Valentine I Spy Printable for Kids
Leave a Reply