Hands-on, experiential activities are the best for learning! So many simple boredom busters can be used as educational activities, and bonus if they can be taken outside. This soap foam sidewalk paint puts a spin on soap foam sensory play. Check out how we used it on the sidewalk for some fun games and outdoor art.
*This post contains affiliate links.
Soap Foam Sidewalk Paint
What You Need:
What to do:
1. Mix the water, soap, and a few drops of food color in a bowl.
2. Pour the mixture into the blender and blend for about 30 seconds until very foamy.
3. Pour the mixture into one of the plastic bottles.
4. Repeat these steps to make as many colors as you would like.
5. Squeeze out the foamy soap to make your favorite pictures outside on the sidewalk or driveway.
5. Lots of summer fun!