Teaching kids gratitude is an important life skill that can help them develop empathy, happiness, and a positive outlook on life. This gratitude scavenger hunt is a fun way to get kids thinking about all that they are grateful for.
Teaching gratitude is a worthwhile endeavor. Incorporating gratitude into a child’s life doesn’t just benefit them individually; it also contributes to the well-being of their families and communities. It encourages a positive and empathetic outlook that can ripple outward, making the world a better place for everyone.
Printable Gratitude Scavenger Hunt
Kids love scavenger hunts! I remember having a strong dislike for museums as a child, but, if a museum had a scavenger hunt, I was ALL in. This thankful scavenger hunt is such a fun way for kids to remember and see all that they are grateful for.
What is on the gratitude scavenger hunt?
The prompts on this scavenger hunt include:
- something that makes you feel creative
- something that makes you grateful for your friends
- a book that has had a positive impact on your life
- a quote or message that reminds you to be grateful
- a photo that brings back happy memories
- something that represents a personal milestone
- something that makes you laugh
- something that makes you feel inspired
- something that reminds you of a special place
- something that makes you grateful for your health
- a nature item that you find beautiful or awe-inspiring
- a favorite recipe or food that you are grateful for
- something that makes you feel excited
- a piece of artwork or craft that you admire
- a reminder of a kind gesture you received recently
- something that makes you feel peaceful
How to use the thankful scavenger hunt
This scavenger hunt is full of prompts to get kids thinking. However they want to have fun with it can be up to them!
They might want to take pictures of the items that they think of with this scavenger hunt, or maybe they want to doodle about them a sketchbook or write about them in a journal.
The whole point is to think about gratitude and inspire a feeling of thankfulness in kids.
Get the free printable by clicking here or on the image below.
More Gratitude Activities for Kids
- Free Printable Gratitude Dice for Families
- 20 Gratitude Crafts and Activities to Do with the Family
- DIY Gratitude Jar: Upcycled, Kid-Made & SIMPLE
- A Month of Gratitude with Kids: Teach Kindness, Love, and Thanks
- 10 Thankful Crafts for Kids
More Printable Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Halloween Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Pattern Scavenger Hunt
- Video Chat Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Printable Color Scavenger Hunt for Kids
- Indoor Scavenger Hunt Printable for Kids
- Summer Outdoor Scavenger Hunt Printable
- Printable Road Trip Scavenger Hunt