Math activities for 4 year olds include learning about shapes, patterns, counting and more. These fun hands-on activities will teach math while having fun.
There are so many components to teaching preschoolers Math. Four year olds are especially curious and love to make sense of the world through math. These math activities for 4 year olds will teach this subject through hands-on activities and play, making these fantastic activities for 4 year olds.
Math Activities for 4 Year Olds
Math for 4 year olds include many different types of math:
- understand and know basic shapes
- classify items into groups
- count between 10-20
- basic patterning
- beginning graphing
- basic addition, knowing that a grouping of objects can be split into smaller groups and vice versa
These math activities below cover all of these aspects of math for 4 year olds, and will be great learning tools for this age group. For more like this, check out our fun counting activities for 4 year olds too.
Fun Math Activities
- Basic Preschool Math with Fall Leaves
- Farm Animal Printable Dice Games: A Roll, Count and Cover Math Game!
- Frog Hop Number Maze Printables
- Apple Playdough Mats: Numbers 1-10 Free Printable
- Bead Threading on Feathers Busy Bag
- Fall Clip Counting Busy Bag
- Counting Chicks Busy Bag for Preschoolers with Peep and Egg
- Printable Tangrams
- Acorn Fine Motor and Counting
- Simple Fine Motor Snowball Counting
Have so much fun with these Math activities for 4 year olds! What a fun way to learn.