This super simple ‘T’ is for Turkey Thanksgiving craft is so much fun for holiday preparation! We were inspired by this turkey craft and added our spin on it with handprints. My kids really enjoy the holidays, and getting out craft on has just become a part of the whole celebration.
To Make Your ‘T’ is for Turkey Thanksgiving Craft
What you need:
- construction paper
What to do:
- Trace the child’s hand on a colored pieces of construction paper and cut them out.
- Cut a letter ‘T’ out of brown construction paper.
- Cut out and orange triangle beaks and a red wattle.
- Assemble the turkey by glueing the handprints to the back of the ‘T’, and the beak and the wattle on the front.
- Draw eyes on the front of your turkey or use googly eyes if you have them on hand.